Due to the work needs of Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd., we need to purchase a batch of test instruments. After the company's study and decision, we hereby announce the relevant matters as follows
I. Bidding Project.
This bidding is divided into two projects as shown in the attached table.
II. The requirements for bidders.
1. Good supply performance and after-sales service capability of relevant materials in engineering construction projects.
2. The bidder must be the instrument manufacturer or designated sales agent of the bidding project, have good commercial reputation, and have the necessary instruments and equipment and professional technical ability to perform the contract.
3. If the quality of the bidding products does not meet the specification requirements, the settlement will not be made, and the supplier will clean the unqualified test instruments out of the site unconditionally, and all the expenses incurred by the cleaning shall be borne by the supplier
4. In recent years, there is no litigation, arbitration, illegal behavior record and relevant administrative punishment caused by major quality accidents and contract disputes. They are listed in the "restricted trade supplier list", "unqualified supplier list" or "supplier blacklist" by the Ministry of transport or provincial and regional transportation departments, and are not allowed to participate in bidding.
5. Consortium bidding is not accepted in this tender, and subcontracting and subcontracting are not allowed.
Willing bidders should register and receive the tender documents (electronic version) before 17:00 on October 26, 2020.
III. The requirements for materials.
1. The test instruments sold by the bidder must be brand new products that meet the relevant national (International) standards and pass the inspection, and meet the requirements of specifications, models and parameters in the commodity list. The technical parameters and configuration must be the most stable and advanced configuration at present. The bidder shall be responsible for any fake and inferior goods.
2. The manufacturers of the instruments provided by the bidding units of test instruments and equipment shall meet or exceed the requirements in the list of instruments, and the coverage rate of the manufacturers shall be at least 80%. The instruments lower than the requirements of the manufacturers shall not exceed 20%, otherwise the bid will be rejected.
IV. Technical service requirements
The Seller shall timely send personnel to guide and train the buyer's personnel in instrument operation and maintenance after transaction. The technical level and skills of the seller's service personnel shall ensure that they can undertake the guidance and training work, and ensure that the buyer's technical personnel can operate and maintain independently and skillfully. The cost is included in the tender offer.
V. Payment method.
Seller shall issue a full VAT special invoice for the goods on site after buyer's on-site acceptance and inspection. After the buyer verifies that the invoice is true and false, the buyer shall pay 90% of the payment within 5 working days, and the remaining 10% of the payment shall be used as the quality guarantee. The quality guarantee period is 12 months. There is no quality problem during the warranty period, and the remaining 10% of the payment shall be paid within 5 working days after the expiration of the warranty period.
VI. Acquisition of bidding documents.
All interested bidders should register at Room 308, 775 Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia, from March 26, 2020 to April 02, 2020 (except legal public holidays and holidays), from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and from 14:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. (Beijing time, the same below).
The company's business license, work safety license, power of attorney and relevant sales performance shall be brought when signing up, and the bidding documents (electronic version) shall be obtained after approval.
VII. Submission of biding document.
The tender deadline is October 27, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. Bidding documents should include copies of the company's business license, general taxpayer qualification and other relevant qualifications (with official seal) and a list of bids, etc. Bound in a booklet as required by the tender documents.
VIII. Bid security
When submitting the bidding documents, the bidder shall submit RMB 50000 as the bid security, which shall be paid to the following account before 15:00 on April 2, 2020:
The name of the tenderer: Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd
Bank of deposit: Business Department of Ningxia Branch of Bank of China
Account No.: 106016619476
The bid security shall be returned without interest within five working days after the successful bidder is determined by the bid inviting party; the bid security of the successful bidder shall be automatically converted into the performance security and returned without interest within five working days after the completion of the contract.
IX. Bid opening and award
1. The bid inviting party shall set up a bid evaluation group, which is composed of relevant leaders and technical professionals of our company.
2. The bidders can use computer and projector to introduce advanced technology, advantages, offer discount, customer service and so on. The time is controlled within 30 minutes. The bid evaluation committee shall review the bidding documents and ask questions on site. After summarizing the opinions of the bid evaluation committee, the bid inviting party shall recommend two bidding units and submit them to the relevant leaders of the company to study and determine the bid winner.
3, the evaluation of tenders follows the principles of scientific, fair and rigorous evaluation. Besides considering the tender offer, the following factors are also considered: the advanced technology, accuracy, stability, ease of operation, complete supporting accessories, good customer service and other factors.
4. According to the quotation result, the bid inviting party is allowed to quote twice.
5. Time of bid opening: 9:00 a.m. on April 3, 2020.
Place of bid opening: conference room, 6th floor, No. 775, Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia.
X. Contract signing
1. Both parties reach an agreement through negotiation and sign the instrument procurement contract after the bid winner publicizes.
2. The contract shall come into force after being signed and sealed by the legal representatives or authorized agents of both parties.
3. The arrival date of the instrument shall be as agreed in the contract.
XI. Contact information and other requirements
1.Tel: 0951-3859680/13206195371 contact person: Mr. Sha
2. Address for receiving bidding documents: Room 308, 775 Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
3. Deadline for receiving bidding documents: before 18:00, April 2, 2020.
4. Quotation method: the comprehensive arrival price of the bidding instrument refers to the price of the bidding instrument loaded and shipped from the place of production to the place of delivery designated by the bid inviting party, including but not limited to the test instrument fee, packaging fee, handling fee, storage fee, loading fee, instrument transportation fee, technical service fee, after-sales service fee and all relevant tax fees. After the bid evaluation team determines the successful bidder, the final quotation of the bidder will be regarded as the unit price of the contract, the quotation shall include VAT, and the VAT rate shall be 13%.
5. The final settlement quantity shall be subject to the quantity signed by both parties.
The tenderee: Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd
March 3rd, 2020