I. Bidding description.
The highway construction project undertaken by our company (in Zhongning county) requires 300000 tons of concrete, subbase and various kinds of crushed stones for the base. Now we decide to invite public bidding for the required crushed stones. Units interested in bidding can contact the bid inviting party.
II. Qualification requirements for bidders
1. Domestic registered legal entities, producers or distributors with mineral operation and license, legal entities that can bear civil liabilities independently and are familiar with engineering construction, and have work safety license and mining license issued by relevant work safety supervision departments;
2. Have good supply performance and after-sales service ability of relevant materials in engineering construction projects, and have the certification materials of equipment and professional technical ability necessary for performing the contract (provide certificate, equipment list, letter of commitment, etc.);
3. The bidder has good social reputation and financial status, is a general taxpayer, has good ability to perform the contract, and has no adverse records such as complaint and notification;
4. The production technology and equipment must comply with the relevant regulations of the state, and have the necessary professional technical capacity and production equipment, with a daily production and supply capacity of not less than 3000 tons;
5. The bidding products must meet the requirements of the bidding documents and the current domestic standards, and the specific technical indicators are shown in the bidding documents;
6. In recent years, there is no litigation, arbitration, illegal behavior record and relevant administrative punishment caused by major quality accidents and contract disputes. They are listed in the "restricted trade supplier list", "unqualified supplier list" or "supplier blacklist" by the Ministry of transport or provincial and regional transportation departments, and are not allowed to participate in bidding;
7. Joint venture bidding is not accepted in this bidding, and subcontracting is not allowed.
8. The safety and environmental protection facilities of the bidder's processing and production site, equipment, etc. must meet the safety and environmental protection requirements of the national and local governments and the project construction unit.
III. Acquisition of bidding documents.
The willing bidders should register at the material and equipment department, room 306, No. 775, Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia, from November 9, 2020 to November 12, 2020 (except legal public holidays and holidays), 9:00 to 12:00 a.m. and 14:00 to 18:00 p.m. (Beijing time, the same below).Submit the company's business license, mineral business license, work safety license, power of attorney and relevant sales performance, and receive the bidding document (electronic version) after examination and approval.
IV. Submission of bid documents
The deadline for submission of tender documents is 9:00 a.m. on November 13, 2020. The tender documents that are overdue or not delivered to the designated place and are not sealed according to the requirements of the bidding documents will not be accepted.
V. Bid security
When submitting the bidding documents, the bidder shall submit RMB 50000 as the bid security, which shall be paid to the following account before 15:00 on April 2, 2020:
The name of the tenderer: Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd
Bank of deposit: Business Department of Ningxia Branch of Bank of China
Account No.: 106016619476
The bid security shall be returned without interest within five working days after the successful bidder is determined by the bid inviting party; the bid security of the successful bidder shall be automatically converted into the performance security and returned without interest within five working days after the completion of the contract.
VI. Medium of publishing the announcement.
The bidding announcement is published on the website of Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd (http://www.nxjtjs.com).
VII. Supply date, time and place of bid opening
Supply date: November 15, 2020 to November 30, 2021
Bid opening time: 09:00 a.m. on November 13, 2020.
Venue: No. 775, Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia
The name of the tenderer: Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd
Bidders Address: No. 775, Shanghai East Road, Xingqing District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia
Contact Person: Mr. Dong 0951-3859529 Ms. Song 0951-3859303
Contact email: email@example.com
IX. Payment method.
Quotation method: the bidding price is ex-factory unit price, freight and miscellaneous charges and comprehensive arrival price, which shall not be adjusted during the supply period, and the settlement unit price shall remain unchanged during the execution of the contract; ex-factory unit price refers to the price before loading and shipping at the place where the materials are produced, including but not limited to material cost, processing cost, test cost, transfer, storage, loading and unloading vehicle cost, service fee and after-sales service fee, etc. The ex-factory unit price quoted by the bidder must remain fixed and valid within the validity period of the contract; the freight and miscellaneous expenses refer to all expenses incurred by the bidder in transporting the materials from the place of production to the place of delivery designated by the bid inviting party, and the place of delivery is Zhongning County, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (see the bidding documents for the specific address).
The final settlement quantity shall be subject to the actual quantity signed by both parties.
The bid winner is determined by the comprehensive bid evaluation, and the material procurement contract is signed with the project of the bid winner. The payment for materials and the settlement and payment method of transportation expenses in this bidding shall be implemented according to the following provisions. The project of the bid inviting party shall settle the materials and freight supplied by the bid winning party on a monthly basis. The bid winning party shall issue a full VAT special invoice for the bid inviting party according to the settlement amount of the current month. The project of the bid inviting party shall pay the bid winning party 70% of the settlement amount of the previous month (the remaining amount does not include interest) on a monthly basis. If the bid winning party has completed the construction tasks agreed in the contract, the project of the bid inviting party shall be paid, 85% of the book balance shall be paid before the Spring Festival of the next year, and the remaining part shall be used as retention money (including: environmental protection deposit, quality deposit, migrant workers' wages deposit, safety production deposit, civil dispute settlement deposit). If the materials supplied by the successful bidder have no environmental protection problems, no quality problems, and no other economic disputes, they shall be paid to the book balance at the end of June of the next year 90% of the total, 95% of the total before the Spring Festival of the next year, and 100% at the end of June of the third year.
The tenderee: Ningxia Communications Construction Co., Ltd
November 9, 2020